Like many small companies (SMEs, freelancers, startups, etc.), the current period – and particularly the weeks to come – show a real challenge in many ways: financial sustainability, employment, employees’ health.
As such, we all strive, as entrepreneurs, to ensure “business continuity”. However, I also tend to think that the current turmoil is an opportunity to act in the service of those who are / will be impacted even harder by this health crisis.
Thus, I would like to make my humble contribution via an online solidarity coaching service (for free – subject to availability):
- to owners of SMEs who wish to benefit from professional support
- to managers impacted by reorganization measures and uncertainty about the future
- to local public / political figures assuming heavy responsibilities
So, what is the exact purpose of this message ?
Well, I need your help to turn the here-above good intentions into tangible actions, and more precisely, I am seeking:
- Your support. It is as simple as that. But it is truly essential.
- To spread business coaching as a good practice to professionals who are in demand.
Should you want to benefit from free coaching sessions (Business only), do not hesitate to fill out this contact form.
Together, let’s be stronger.