Our client is an internationally leading Fintech company with 100+ client financial institutions. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, our client brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience.
Working as part of our client EMEA Division, you will be responsible for strengthening our client EMEA Solution Delivery unit. The team is experienced and motivated and we are looking for a similar skilled Senior Project Manager who is interested in delivering challenging software.
You are a motivated and skilled Senior Project Manager who is interested in delivering challenging software implementation projects across Europe :
- Setting up, running and delivering projects related to software delivery (clients are banks of varied sizes across Europe)
- Be involved across the full project lifecycle
- Taking accountability for initiatives across a variety of functional modules, the Project Manager will deal with multiple stakeholders at all levels, managing complex deliveries with high impact
- Monitoring and controlling of project indicators to ensure on-time delivery within the agreed budget and in compliance with quality standards
- Managing the change management lifecycle during the project
- Coordinating project activities off and on client premises
- Reporting and communicating all aspects of the project to stakeholders on all levels
- Coordinating resources across multiple locations to successfully deliver the project
- Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration
- Certificate in Project Management: IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2 or similar
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the financial industry
- Proven experience in large scale software implementation projects in banking industry
- Proficient in of project management tools for planning, execution and reporting
- Excellent English language skills; additional knowledge of German or French is a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Highly proficient in problem solving
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Proactive thinking and acting
Main place to work : Luxembourg. High flexibility to travel within Europe.
Should you desire more information, please feel free to contact Claude Rodisio at +352 20 600 526. Confidentiality assured.