Our client is a fast growing start-up, creating smart metadata from big unstructured data to provide relevant & unrivaled matching in its field of activity. It has offices in Luxembourg & New-York.
As a member of our client’s engineering team, you bring your experience and creativity
building real products in the real world from the ground up. Your peers will see you as an
expert and go to you with their toughest problems. You will be comfortable solving problems
in a creative way, jumping in the unknown and learning new skills on the fly.
Your super-powers :
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Proven and strong knowledge of object oriented programming, preferably in PHP and/or
- Knowledge of SQL, especially together with OR-Mapping
- Willingness to produce quality code, unit and functional tests
- Working experience in fast moving, agile projects
- Speaking and writing English fluently, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work in a small, intense, international and high-growth start-up environment
Still there ? OK, then if you have an interest/experience in (one of) the following… don’t wait any longer 🙂
- Understanding of Data Mining concepts and tools for Big Data Processing
- Working with process automation and supervision systems
- Know-how of cloud infrastructures and cloud services
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) or Machine Learning
- Experience with working in a continuous integration environment
- Be user experience oriented on front-end topics
For a 1st confidential talk, do not hesitate to call us : 20 600 526.