Our client is an internationally leading Fintech company with 100+ client financial institutions.
Your mission as Consultant is to advise and support our clients in order to deliver correct and complete regulatory reports to the authorities and ensure that our client’s Platform including its client specific customization is compliant with all applicable European regulations like FinRep, CoRep, MIFID2, Anacredit, etc.
You improve customer processes by analysing their requirements and customizing our solutions. You work closely with renowned customers and partners. As part of a fast growing and international team with strong engineering and banking skills, you are working on local projects in Luxembourg as well as international projects in our other European locations. Our client offers a unique learning environment, excellent training and career opportunities as well as attractive compensation and benefits.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyse and document banking and business requirements
- Design banking and technical solutions in cooperation with customers, and adapt system customization accordingly
- Test-/Production Support and continuous improvement of our client’ solutions
- Document and teach Best Practices
- Assist on ad hoc basis the sales and pre-sales team
- Contribute to ongoing product improvement and product localisation
- University or technical college degree in banking/finance, IT, engineering or economics
- A thorough knowledge of the banking/finance industry and related processes
- IT affinity/interest (SQL, parameterization)
- Good knowledge of Regulatory Reporting & Accounting
- Experience with WKFS and/or ABACUS/Da Vinci
- Knowledge of most recent European regulations is a distinct advantage (FinRep, CoRep, MIFID2, CRS, EMIR, Anacredit, …)
- Marked analytical abilities and a high level of quality awareness
- Professionalism when dealing with customers and highly-developed communication and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English / German and French language skills are an advantage
- Experience with the customization of a core banking systems is a plus
- Reliable, and efficient in working under pressure
- Prepared to travel frequently in Luxembourg and abroad