Our client is a fast growing start-up, creating smart metadata from big unstructured data to provide relevant & unrivaled matching in its field of activity.
As a member of our client’s engineering team, you bring experience and creativity building real products in the real world from the ground up.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong knowledge of data validation, manipulation and transformation
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Data stores
- Willingness to ensure quality and automate processes
- Ability to monitor, optimize and scale a large number of data pipelines
- Working experience in fast moving, agile projects across team borders
- Speaking and writing English fluently, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work in a small, intense, international and high-growth start-up environment
If you have the following additional skills, you are definitely the super hero our client is looking for:
- Understanding of Data Mining concepts and tools for Big Data Processing
- Programming skills in PHP, Python or Java are a definitive plus
- Bring innovative ideas and opinions on complex data topics
- Ability to manage the work of external providers
- Know-how of cloud infrastructures and cloud services (like AWS)